The mission of Woofs and Books is to promote pet adoption and reading by developing positive relationships between rescue animals and children.
The organization encourages children to read and improve verbal communication with an attentive, non-critical, furry audience, and the pets improve their socialization skills, basic manners, and capacity to trust and love to improve their chances of being adopted.
The goals include:
- Providing a safe, happy, and comfortable home for the rescued animals
- Developing fun and loving relationships between children and the rescued animals
- Improving the children's literacy, communication and social skills
- Teaching the rescued dogs basic commands and social skills
- Educating children, parents and the community about homeless pets and responsible pet ownership
Helping animals and children through reading.
Don't Shop - Adopt!!
Sign in to our Guest Book and feel free to leave a comment and your contact information.
Woofs and Books is a 501 (c) (3) organization. Woofs and Books, 11385 East 191st Street, Noblesville, IN 46060